Hyatt currently has a promo offering up to 50,000 bonus points for eligible stays this Fall. Originally the offer was sent out as a targeted offer via email, but you may be able to register even if you were not targeted.
I had success by simply calling into Hyatt’s Gold Passport line at 1.800.228.3360 and requesting to have the 50KSTAY20 promo added to my account. All it took was a short 30 second phone call given there have been multiple other successful reports it seems like Hyatt is being lenient as far as letting non-targeted members join.
You’re mileage may vary, but given that this is one of the more generous recent Hyatt promos it can be a great way to earn up to 50,000 bonus points if you have upcoming stays.
The promo breaks down like this:
The promo offers 5,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points if you stay five nights, and up to 50,000 bonus points if you stay 20 nights between September 1 through November 30, 2014. For full details and terms check the promo page here.
Combing this promo with the Hyatt Diamond Challenge and stacking other Hyatt promos looks to be a great opportunity to earn Hyatt points if you have a handful of upcoming stays this Fall.
If you are planning on going after this promo be sure to look into these other Hyatt promos:
- 1,000 bonus points for booking through Hyatt’s new mobile App
- Hyatt Diamond Challenge: Earn up to 6,000 points (1,000 points per night up to 6 nights)
- Promo code: 5KSTAY1 (5,000 points after 1 stay)
- Promo code: 2KSTAY1 (2,000 points after 1 stay)
- Promo code: 10KSTAY3 (10,000 points after 3 stays)
- Promo code: 2KSTAY3 (2,000 points after 1 stay, up to 6,000 points)
- Promo code: 8KSTAY2 (8,000 points after 2 stays)
I was only eligible to enroll in one of the promos listed above (2,000 points after one stay), but your mileage may vary and it seems like it’s worth a shot. Let me know in the comments below if you have any more luck than me!