The Barclaycard Lufthansa Miles & More® Premier World MasterCard® 50,000 bonus points (OFFER EXPIRED) offer ends tomorrow, June 30, 2013 so if you’ve been considering the card for its bonus, then you have to act quick. To earn the points, you have to meet the minimum spend requirement of $5,000 within the first three months of having the card, which may seem a bit high, but this bonus offer is rare for the Lufthansa Miles & More card. The last time the bonus was 50k for this card was back in 2011. This current offer has been available since May and my guess is that it will drop back to its usual 20,000 after June 30th.
What Can You Get With 50k Lufthansa Miles?
If you have been earning Miles & More points, then the 50,000 bonus points could be a great way to increase the miles in your account towards a trip. With 50,000 points you can get 2 round trip domestic economy tickets, 1 round trip domestic business class flight, or 1 round trip economy class flight from the United States to Europe on Lufthansa, SWISS or Austrian. The Lufthansa Barclaycard bonus can be used towards Miles & More program bookings which is the affiliate that Lufthansa belongs to, but also to book flights on all 28 Star Alliance partners including United, Turkish Airlines, American and Copa. So really, you should be able to fly almost anywhere in the world using the Miles and More program.
Miles & More® Premier World MasterCard®
The Card Details:
- Earn 50,000 award miles total in the following way
- Earn 20,000 award miles after your first purchase
- Earn an additional 30,000 award miles when you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 90 days
- Cardholders receive a companion ticket annually
- Enjoy 2 award miles per $1 on Miles & More integrated airline ticket purchases
- Earn 1 award mile per $1 spent everywhere else
- No mileage expiration with monthly qualifying purchases
- 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months after account opening, after that a variable APR currently 15.99% to 24.99% depending upon your creditworthiness
*Please see terms and conditions for complete details
Application Link: Miles & More® Premier World MasterCard®
You should sign up for the Miles and More program, if you already don’t have an account, before applying for the credit card so that after you’ve met your minimum spend, the bonus points are directly deposited into your account. When applying for the credit card, you will have the option to include you Miles and More account number.
For a detailed description of what Miles & More can get you, check the Miles and More Awards Chart.
*If you liked this post why don’t sign-up to receive free blog posts via email (max of 1 email per day!) or like us on Facebook! And as always feel free to ask questions in the comments below or email me!