The Citi Hilton HHonors™ Visa Signature Card is now offering an increased 75,000 Hilton HHonors points welcome bonus after spending $2,000 within the first 3 months (OFFER EXPIRED).
We’ve seen this offer in the past and it was an all-time high offer on the card. Now the offer has returned!
The Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card is just increased is welcome bonus to 75,000 Hilton points after spending $2,000 within the first 3 months. This is the highest bonus ever offered on this card, however it was also available earlier this year.
The standard offer on the card is for 50,000 Hilton points, but it comes with a lower $1,000 spending requirement.
In comparison, the extra $1,000 spending seems like it is well worth it for earning an extra 25,000 points.
The Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card comes with the following points earning structure and benefits:
- Earn 6X Hilton points for every dollar spent at Hilton hotels.
- Earn 3X Hilton points for every dollar spent at supermarkets, drugstores, and gas stations.
- Earn 2X Hilton points for every dollar spent on everything else.
- Free Hilton Silver elite status
- Free Hilton Gold elite status after 4 Hilton stays within the first 90 days of account opening OR when you make $20,000+ in purchases per calendar year.
- Get the 5th night free on award stays (a Hilton Silver elite status benefit).
- Earn a 10,000 Hilton points bonus when you spend $1,000+ at Hilton hotels in a calendar year.
- Annual fee: $0
You’ll get free Hilton Silver elite status as long as you keep the card open. Although Silver status doesn’t provide any jaw-dropping benefits, having it from the card could be a nice perk if you don’t have any level of Hilton HHonors status.
Here are the benefits you get with Silver elite status:
- 15% bonus on all HHonors Base Points earned
- Late check-out
- 5th night free on award stays
- Free internet
- 2 complementary bottles of water
The card also offers an accelerated way to earn Hilton Gold elite status when you make 4 Hilton stays in the the first 90 days of account opening or when you spend $20,000 within the calendar year.
Hilton Gold benefits include:
- 25% bonus on all HHonors Base Points earned
- Free breakfast or welcome gift/points (depends on Hilton hotel brand)
- Free room upgrades
The Bottom Line
Earning 75,000 Hilton HHonors points from this no annual fee card is a great way to supercharge your Hilton points earning. The $2,000 minimum spend requirement is reasonable and keeping it open could make sense because you won’t have to pay an annual fee on the card. Keeping the card can be a super easy way to keep a lower-tier Hilton status at no charge.