From now until the end of the year, Silvercar is offering at least $1,000 for referring 5 people to their program that rent a car (an Audi A4!) for at least two days. What’s even better is they’re not offering $1,000 in credits, they’re offering $1,000 in Visa gift cards.
You’ll earn $100 for every new customer that signs up through your referral code, plus an additional $500 for every 5 customers that sign up using your referral link. This comes out to $200 per person that signs up!
How to Earn Silvercar Referral Credits
For the every five people who sign up using your referral code and rent a car from Silvercar through the app or Silvercar.com for at least two days by the end of the year, you will earn $100 per person PLUS a $500 bonus.
Basically, when you refer 5 new customers you’ll earn $100 more per referral—a total of $200 per person. What’s great about this referral promotion is that there is NO CAP, so you can refer as many people as you want and potentially earn a lot!
The best part is that the referral is in the form of Visa egift cards. So you’re getting straight cash, not just some credits to use towards future rentals. For each customer you refer you will receive an email with the Visa egift card within 30 days after the user’s rental is completed.
What You Have To Do
Sign up for Silver Car on their website and share the referral code that is assigned to you in your account with your friends or on different social media networks. If you want to use my referral code, you can go to this page and enter the code RSHOAF within the bottom box on of the form.
Once you create an account you can find your referral code under your profile page. If you already have an account feel free to add your referral code and link in the comments below!
So go ahead, ask your friends and family to use your link and your referral code when they create an account. Next, you just need to wait for them to rent a car for a minimum of two days before the deadline which is December 31, 2014. Either way there is nothing to lose.
Which Cities Can You Rent a Silvercar From?
Currently Silvercar is only available in select cities within the US, but if you’re traveling to any of the locations it’s offered in, then this could be of great rental option especially since you’re getting an Audi A4.
For now Silvercar is only offered in:
- Dallas Love Field
- Dallas Ft. Worth
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
Take a look at the full terms and conditions:
- $100 reward only earned upon the completion of a new customer rental of two days or more.
- Qualifying referral reward payments will be made every Friday starting 11/14/2014 through 1/9/2015 with the exception of 12/26/2014 and 1/2/2015.
- New customers are defined as anyone that has not previously completed a Silvercar transaction.
- Qualifying transactions must be booked and started after 11/5/14 and on or before 12/31/14.
- Existing reservations that are canceled and rebooked are not considered qualifying transactions.
- Referral codes cannot be applied (retroactive or otherwise) to started or finished transactions.
- “Cash” will be paid in the form of a pre-paid Visa debit card offered through Prepaidcodecenter.com.
- As part of reward redemption, referrer has the option to select virtual debit card for immediate use or have physical card mailed to them.
- For other terms and conditions visit blog.silvercar.com or email email@example.com
Have you used Silvercar’s referral program before? Feel free to share your link in the comments below!