Guide to Hyatt Diamond Passport Series Index:
- Guide to Hyatt Gold Passport Diamond Suite Upgrade Awards
- Guide to Hyatt’s 60-Day Diamond Challenge – 2014
- Hyatt Credit Card Offer – How to Get Two Free Nights + $50 Statement Credit
- Leveraging Hyatt Promos: 50k Bonus Points Promo, Diamond Challenge and More!
If you’ve been considering applying for the Chase Hyatt Credit Card you can find a better offer of two free nights plus a $50 statement credit after spending $1,000 in 3 months on the Hyatt.com booking page. The normal offer for the card through Chase.com is for two free nights at any Hyatt property, which is a great value when used at a top-tier Hyatt hotel. It's only $50 better than the normal offer, but hey, $50 is $50.
Hyatt Credit Card Offer - Get 2 Free Nights + $50 Statement Credit
I stumbled across the offer when I was making a booking for the Park Hyatt Buenos Aires and presumably it will show during any booking.
- Go to Hyatt.com and search hotels in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Choose any room type at a normal nightly rate and make a dummy booking.
- The next page which asks for guest and payment information should show a banner with the 2 free night + $50 statement credit offer (see below).
- Click on the banner and you will be taken to the landing page for the better offer.
Where to Use the Two Free Hyatt Nights?
Overall the Hyatt Credit Card is a way to get two free nights at any Hyatt property. Considering some Park Hyatts easily run over $500 per night this the two free nights bonus can easily be valued at ~$1,000+.
Here are a few high value properties to use the two free nights at:
Andaz Wailea: $569 in October
Andaz 5th Avenue: $725 in October
Park Hyatt New York: $888 in October
Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires: $521 in October
Park Hyatt Vendome: $902 in October
Park Hyatt Milan: $686 in October
Park Hyatt Sydney: $812 in October
Park Hyatt Tokyo: $521 in October
Park Hyatt Moscow: $447 in October
Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa: $1,250 in October
Some great uses for the two free nights are redeeming them any Category 6 or 7 hotel, where award nightly rates are 25,000-30,000 Hyatt Points per night. For stays at any Hyatt property that costs fewer than 25,000 points per night would be a better route to transfer the points from Ultimate Rewards to Hyatt at a 1:1 ratio.
The ideal use of the two free nights are for a stay at a super aspirational property that you would normally never a) pay for a night or b) use points for an award stay.
If you’ve been thinking about grabbing this card to earn the two free nights, it’s definitely worth going after the better offer on the Hyatt booking site that includes a $50 statement credit after the 1st purchase plus the two free nights after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months.