Lately, we’ve seen some great offers start to come around again and here an update on some Marriott deals worth sharing. Marriott is offering 50,000 points after spending $1,000 with the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card within 3 months of enrollment. There is no fee for the first year of enrollment and $85 after and enrollment must be done by March 31, 2013.
Here’s what you get if you’re approved:
- 1 free night stay (Category 1-4)
- No foreign transaction fees
- 15 Nights Credit toward your next Elite membership level every year after your account anniversary
- 5 points for every $1 spent at over 3,600 Marriott® locations
- 2 points for every $1 spent on airline tickets when purchased directly with the airline, and at car rental agencies & restaurants
- 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases anywhere else
In addition to the 50,000 bonus points offer, Marriott is also doing the Mega Bonus promotion. With Mega Bonus you can earn up to 3 nights at category 1-4 Marriott’s all over the world. In order to redeem this offer, you have to either register online or call Marriott directly at (888) Marriott by March 15. Every two stays (doesn’t have to be consecutive nights) earns one free night up to three nights.
Check out some of the best Marriott locations: