American Express just bumped up the sign-up bonus on the Hilton Surpass to a all-time high of 85,000 points. This is a solid off on the card if you have not earned the bonus yet (remember Amex’s one bonus per card rule).
Barclaycard released details on their new JetBlue credit card (previously Amex). Both a personal and business version of the card will be offered with a earning per dollar structure that look like this:
Personal Card ($40 annual fee, 5% rebate on JetBlue redemptions)
- 4x points on jetBlue purchases
- 2x points on restaurants/groceries
- 1x points on all everything else
Business Card ($99 annual fee, 10% rebate on JetBlue redemptions, 5k annual points bonus)
- 6x points on jetBlue purchases
- 2x points on restaurants/office supply stores
- 1x points on everything else
There is buzz about Uber offering existing customers with a Visa credit card saved on their Uber account a free $20 ride credit. Log in and check to see if your account shows the offer.
That’s it, enjoy!