Annual Well Traveled Mile Global Traveler Scholarship
We believe that both travel and education provide experiences to assist you on your path to success. From our success here at Well Traveled Mile we know that we have gained valuable skill sets from both.
We also know first hand that education (and travel) costs a lot of money. That’s why we are committed to give back to help students reach their professional goals.
If you a current student pursuing a higher education, keep reading to learn how you can earn a $1,000 scholarship!
- Must be a U.S. citizen or otherwise legally residing in one (1) of the 50 United States or the D.C.
- At least 17 years of age
- Currently accepted to an accredited university for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- The entry period begins on 11:59 p.m. PT May 1, 2019 and all entries must be received on or before 11:59 p.m. PT on November 30, 2019
- Void where prohibited by law
How To Apply
Well Traveled Mile Global Traveler Scholarship
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.
– Augustine of Hippo
In 1,000 words, explain how has travel enriched your life and helped you become who you are today? How has travel changed your life plans & goals?”
Please email your original essay submission in PDF format to email@example.com along with the following information:
- Full name
- School you’re attending
- Your major
- Expected graduation date
- Phone number
- Email address
Keep in mind that due to the high number of applications we receive, we won’t be able to contact you or reply to your submission unless you are the winner of the scholarship.
Please refrain from emailing us asking if we received your application.
Thank you, we look forward to reading your submissions!
By providing us with the information required to apply for the scholarship, you consent to letting us use the information provided solely for the purpose of offering a scholarship, should you be chosen to receive it.
Your information will not be used for any other purpose than to award the scholarship and report to the proper tax authorities.