Well Traveled Mile is looking to hire an expert mile and points writer to contribute weekly articles to the site. Over the past year, the site has been growing and now I’m looking forward to collaborating with another writer that is just as excited about earning miles and points–-and sharing that with our readers–-as I am. Ideally I would like to have a writer contribute up to two quality articles per week on Well Traveled Mile.
Throughout the last year I have been balancing graduate school with publishing new articles on Well Traveled Mile. This meant that there were many articles that I took note of and wanted to cover, but ultimately didn’t get around to writing.
About the Position
- Get well paid for each contributed article (1-2 articles per week)
- Freedom to choose your own work hours and ability to work from anywhere you want
- Article topics will be a combination of assigned topics and your suggestions
What I’m Looking For
I’m looking for someone who is:
- An experienced miles and points earner
- Well-versed in maximizing miles and booking complicated awards across major airline and rewards programs
- Well-versed and active in the current manufacture spending methods
- Able to write clear, concise, and engaging content for readers
- Able to show readers how to earn and maximize their miles
- Dependable, proactive and willing to learn
- Deadline oriented
How to Apply
Please send your contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) and a PDF attachment of the materials requested below to email@example.com.
- A description of your interest and experience with miles and points
- The amount of time you are able to commit per week
- An original completely formatted post (~500-1,000 words) covering one of the following two topics:
a. Write a post explaining why manufacture spend is a powerful way to earn miles and one valuable method of manufacture spending
b. Compare and contrast the most valuable miles you can use for flights to Europe by adding free stopovers or one-ways
I am expecting a lot of interest for this position and will start to process the applications as soon as I receive them. I look forward to adding a valuable team member to Well Traveled Mile!